The Singapore MICE Sustainability Certification (MSC) was launched on 24 January 2024 to equip and certify businesses for adopting sustainable practices in events and raise sustainability standards across Singapore's MICE industry. We were encouraged by the full attendance and overwhelming response at the announcement event.
If you missed the event or would like to have an in-depth understanding about the Singapore MSC framework, application process and grant funding, we would like to invite you to the Singapore MSC Briefing (Online) on 27 February 2024, Tuesday, 3PM to 4.30PM.
This is an important initiative in the MICE industry's sustainability journey. We hope you can join us for this briefing to better understand how the Singapore MSC can provide your businesses with a recognised certification in line with international standards in the adoption of sustainable practices across all stages of your journey.
• Have an in-depth understanding on the entire certification process
• Get step-by-step guidance for application, grant funding and documents for audit submission
• Have your questions answered in a Q&A session
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• MICE industry players (Event Organisers, Venues, Stand Builders, F&B caterers, Freight Forwarders/Logistics, AV and Event Tech Operators, Transport Operators) who would like to have an in-depth understanding of the Singapore MSC certification process
• Those from the above who missed the Singapore MSC industry announcement event on 24 January 2024
A Microsoft Teams Webinar link will be sent to all attendees who register by 12 noon on Monday 26th February 2024